For this object, I took the original idea of trying to use an object to capture the object it is related to in its entirety. In this instance, I tried multiple times to turn the capo for a guitar into the framework of a drawing of an actual guitar. However, due to this item’s unique shape, this proved more difficult than I thought. So then I looked carefully at the image, and saw the Eye of Ra as clear as day. Once I knew the overall shape, the difficulty lied in lining things up correctly. It proved to be more strikingly accurate than I thought, acting as if the item was made to copy the actual Egyptian symbol, or as if I used no object at all.